GasAlert Micro5 series
- Measures up to 5 gases
- Water-resistant design in an integral concussion-proof enclosure
- Optional integral motorized pump option for remote sampling
- Triple alarms (audible, visual and vibrating)
- Wide range of user selectable field options including password protection, safe and stealth modes.
- Large, continuous LCD shows simultaneous gas concentrations for five gases
- Full function self-test confirms sensor, battery and circuitry integrity and audible/visual alarms on activation
- Smaller and up to 50% lighter than competitive instruments
- Powered by a hot-swappable rechargeable battery pack or three AA alkaline batteries
- H₂S ,
Providing protection from up to five potential atmospheric hazards including oxygen, combustible and toxic gases, GasAlertMicro 5 is unparalleled in its versatility, capability and overall value. BW Technologies by Honeywell's newest addition to its water-resistant line of portable gas detectors has transformed the market with its matchless array of features.
Continuously monitoring and displaying concentrations of up to five gases, the compact and lightweight GasAlertMicro 5 was designed and engineered with an extensive host of applications in mind.
GasAlertMicro 5 PID
Smaller and up to 50% lighter than competitive instruments, this portable, multi-gas detector delivers a high-level of protection wherever it's needed.The GasAlertMicro 5 PID monitors VOCs (PID), H2S, CO, O2, SO2, PH3, CI2, NH3, NO2, HCN, CIO2, O3 and combustibles. Its measurement of VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) is between 0 - 1,000 ppm.
GasAlertMicro 5 IR
GasAlertMicro 5 IR portable gas detector simultaneously monitors up to five atmospheric hazards including Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Oxygen (O2), combustible gas (%LEL), and a wide selection of toxic gases. The GasAlertMicro 5 IR monitors CO2 (IR), H2S, CO, O2, SO2, PH3, Cl2, NH3, NO2, HCN, O3 and combustibles. Its measurement of Cabon Dioxide is between 0 - 5% vol (0-50,000ppm).